Securing Networks Using Intrusion Prevention Systems Exam
This study guide is for Cisco CCSP and IPS specialist certification. The study guide for 642-532 Securing Networks Using Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) exam consists of 110 questions and answers (Q & A) with explanation that guarantee your success in the first attempt in the real exam and this examsheet covers the following exam (actual test) objectives.
- Describe how Cisco IDS/IPS sensors are used to mitigate network security threats
- Install Cisco IDS/IPS sensors and configure essential system parameters
- Describe Cisco IDS/IPS sensor advanced system parameters
- Tune Cisco IDS/IPS sensor advanced system parameters to optimize attack mitigation performance
- Analyze Cisco IDS/IPS sensor events to determine the appropriate response to network attacks
- Upgrade and maintain Cisco IDS/IPS sensors
- Troubleshoot Cisco IDS/IPS sensor operation and configuration errors
To test the quality of our examsheets study guides and notes (Q and A) for actualtest, download and test our realexam free demos of study guides.
Study Guide (Q & A):