Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
70-294 exam study guide is for Microsoft Windows 2003 MCSE/MCSA certification. The 70-294 Microsoft Windows 2003 MCSE/MCSA exam consists of 85 questions and answers with explanation (Q & A) that guarantee your success in the first attempt in the real exam and cover the following actual test objectives.
- Planning and Implementing an Active Directory Infrastructure
- Managing and Maintaining an Active Directory Infrastructure
- Planning and Implementing User, Computer, and Group Strategies
- Planning and Implementing Group Policy
- Managing and Maintaining Group Policy
To test the quality of our examsheets study guides (Q and A) and notes for actualtest, download and test this realexam free demo of 70-290 exam study guide.
Comprehensive Study Notes:
Study Guide (Q & A):