Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Exam
70-290 exam study guide is for Microsoft Windows 2003 MCSA, MCSE, and MCDBA certification. The study guide for 70-290 exam consists of 937 questions and answers (Q & A) with explanation that guarantee your success in the first attempt in the real exam and cover the following exam (actual test) objectives.
- Managing and Maintaining Physical and Logical Devices
- Managing Users, Computers, and Groups
- Managing and Maintaining Access to Resources
- Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment
- Managing and Implementing Disaster Recovery
To test the quality of our examsheets study guides (Q and A) and notes for actualtest, download and test this realexam free study guide pdf file of 70-290 exam practice questions.
Comprehensive Study Notes:
Study Guide (Q & A):